Tank Replacement Program Overview
- 275gallon Roth Safety Tank Installations ANCO is a stockingdistributor of Roths double-walled corrosion-proofaboveground residential oil tank. The tank is provided witha 10-year, $1M environmental liability warrantee. The tankis lightweight and low-cost. Another option is asingle-walled tank, like the Highland Toughtank. View moreimages on the right to see photos.
Roths Double Walled Tank
|Capacity:||165 gal.||75 gal.||400 gal.|
|Height without base:||59?||59?||66?|
Granby Tough Tanks
|Capacity:||230 gal.||275 gal.||330 gal|
|Height without base:||44.25?||44.25?||44.25?|
- Replace underground tanks with inspectable above groundtanks ASTs
- Install ASTs basement, garage or outside.
- 100% grant funding for most homeowners.
- 100% financing. Tank removal and/or cleanup financing isalso available.
- Eliminate underground tank concerns thus facilitatingsmoother property transactions.
ANCOs Tank Certification Program
ANCO offers a comprehensive oil tank inspectionand testing program that provides environmental liabilityassessment of underground storage tank systems (USTs). Testmethodology includes collecting four bored soil samples fromapproximately 0-6? deeper than the tank, then screening themfor Petroleum Hydrocarbons. One sample is then sent to acertified laboratory for quantitative analysis. This confirmsthe presence or lack of contamination. Finally, we test thecontents of the tank for water. The dimensions, layout andcapacity of the tank are then presented in report format alongwith certification of findings.
Our test methods are effectivein identifying soil contamination resulting from a leakingUST, surface spill, or previously removed leaking tank system.The tank does not have to be filled with oil. Our test methodis applicable to active (in use) tank systems, previouslyclosed tank systems, and in conjunction with in-place tankclosures.
- Magnetometric Detection and tank locationservices explore all leads thatpoint to the past or present existence of an underground oiltank. Unknown piping, sinkholes in the lawn, oily odor inthe basement or crawl space, or presence of copper pipingare all investigated.
- Percussion rods are driveninto the surrounding soil to verify length, capacity, anddirection of the tank.
- HandAugered or Geoprobe Driven Samples are collected from aroundan underground tank, and is a more accurate method ofevaluation liability than volumetric or pressure testing.Soils are continuously checked down to a 6?-7? depth forodor and staining. This test method will reveal the presenceof soil contamination from a current leaking tank, leakingpiping, overspills, and past leaks.
- Tank Certification SoilSamples collected from 0-6? deeper than the tank via thehand auger technique are sealed in Teflon-lidded containersand stored in an ice chest. A sample location map isgenerated at the time of the sample collection. For activeor inactive tanks, water paste is used to detect thepresence of unwanted water in the tank
- Formal Analysis is performedaccording to state guidelines using accepted DEPmethodology, providing quantitative certifiable results forfield test positive for petroleum hydrocarbons.
NJ OilTank Removal from NJ Oil Tank Removal on Vimeo.
- The Certified laboratoryReport quantifies the degree of contamination and documentsthe evidence in a report which is then incorporated intoANCOs certification.
- No Evidence of ContaminationCertificate is issue with ANCO documenting in clearlanguage, certifiable proof that there is no evidence ofpetroleum contamination in the sample collected.